Monday, September 7, 2009

A New Ally

"Okay, I'm gonna try out a new way to record. I'm going to record my journey as I go along. Today is Day 21. I think I may be able to get outta here..."
"What's that noise?"
"Sorry, Sam. Just talkin' to myself,"
"Well, stay in that pit. You don't want to know what'll happen to you if you try to crawl out,"
"As I was saying, I'm going to record key things going on. I'll turn off the recorder when I'm just walking around. Hey, Sam, you ever heard of Shady Sands!?"
"What? THAT place? What do you want to do, go to that hell hole?"
"I found this holo' in here. It said something about Shady Sands. I think I wanna go there."
"Well, you're my prisoner, you're staying in THAT hole!"
"I killed an Outcast. I'll give you his Combat Armor if you wanna come WITH me."
"Fine. Whatever. But you may want to wait 'til mornin'. The Night Ghouls are on the prowl..."
"Nah. It's fine. Trust me, I'm a robot. You may need to be careful, but I'm probably going to fair better."
"Okay. Whatever you say... what's your name again?"
"..."
"I said, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"
"Dave. Call me Dave."
"Sheesh. It takes you long enough to tell me your name, I can't believe how you are in a fight,"
"I'm good enough to put your nose up your ass in a second, so why don't you shut up about it?"
"Hey, man, calm down. I was just makin' a funny."
"I'm not use to your 'Funnies'. I'll probably warm up to you when you stop pointing a gun to my FREAKIN' HEAD!"
"Alright, alright. I just don't know who YOU are either."
"Okay, let's just go..."
*click*
[Eight minutes later]
"SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!"
"Shit, Sam, can I trust you for five seconds with a flash light?!"
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE GHOULS COME OUT!!!"
"Lemme just take a few pics..."
"DAMMIT! SHOOT, DAVE SHOOT!"*RATATATATAT*
"MORE OF 'EM! PUT AWAY THAT STUPID CAMERA!"
"Quiet down, Sam! You'll only attract more of them!"

[Connection Dead]

No comments:

Post a Comment