Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rockopolis and Sam

[Today, I am introducing the first player designed member into my story. If anyone is interested, just send me an email]

Day 20,

I found Rockopolis, but not after a bloody battle. A MASSIVE swwarm of Night Ghouls attacked me. Maybe, 20 or 30 of them. Luckily, I had a couple of Molotov Cocktails. I managed to get a picture of the fiery aftermath. This was just before ANOTHER swarm came after me, apparently old ones risen from the dead. It was a like a horror movie, except I survived, and standing over about 30 dead corpses, I felt like a god. There was no way to explain the feeling, but it was extinguished immediately. A bunch of Outcasts came and told me to drop any tech I had. I had no choice, I had to kill them. No pictures of that, killing someone who hasn't harmed anyone before... it makes me feel bad about myself.. I feel no better than the slaver scum that I hate so much. Speaking if which, I still need to get back to Megaton to drop off that letter.

Anyway, here's the pic of the Ghouls:

Uh-oh. It seems I have a data corruption. I'm getting an alert: PIPOS DATA DRIVE ERROR

I guess that's the system that James used for my brain... oh well. Other news: I made it into Rockopolis, I checked out that moveable rock, and I made it in, and was surprised to see someone livin' in there. He said his name was "Sam*hic*uel" what an interesting name. I took a quick image, and lets hope this works:
Yes! I got it to upload! The problem was, he was shooting at me, then he told me to go into this pit. I'm gonna jump out tomorrow, and show him who's boss. He seemed a little drunk, but maybe he'll be able to stick with me. He was drunk, but he still landed most of his shots on me. He was a little creeped by the "Bouncing off my skin" thing, but he figured it'd be better to just imprison me. I'm actually recording from in the cave. Here's a pic from where I'm stuck:

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment