Thursday, September 24, 2009

So.... long....

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?"
"I DON'T KNOW, DAVE. JUST KEEP TO THE FLO--- AGH!!!!"
*BOOOOM*
"SAM? SAM! GET UP! GET UP!... SAM!?"
"COME ON, SIR! YOU HAVE TO GET OFF OF THE--- WHOA!"
*BOOOOM*
"Please... please, just don't-"
"Jay, you had your chance. You could've simply sent him back here, but you failed. You failed your mission."
"What... what are you talking about?"
"Obviously that part of your mainframe was damaged before you were accessed. Too bad, you would've been a fine soldier, but you failed. So long, sir. You were a good General."
"What are you--!?"
*BANG*
[CONNE-





{Yes, I ended the series. I figured I was lost, there was just about nothing I could do to the story. Later on this year, I might start off with a new character. Who knows, maybe it will string into this story as well. Or I might repair Jay. It depends, I never got feedback, so I didn't know if anyone liked where we were going, or what. Sorry, I'll try again sometime.}

No comments:

Post a Comment