Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back in Buisness!

Day 9,

Simms let me get a home in Megaton, even though I'm just a little "runt". I disarmed the bomb, I think, and he was so grateful that he gave me 100 caps and a key to a house. I told him I was trying to keep low, that I was an escaped slave tailing a man in the same situation, somewhat. He said that he was perfectly fine with me staying in the house, but he asked me who to give the credit. I told him to tell some 'Mr. Burke' had defused the bomb. 'The shady guy?' He said, and I realized that he wasn't talking about Devs the first time. In a few days, I might make a move and tell him the danger he's in, but now's not the time. Burke left Megaton a few minutes, and, later, I saw his head on a pike in the Outskirts. I think this 'Tenpenny' guy he works for was trying to blow Megaton sky high. Oh well, I feel much better with Megaton all in one piece.


I don't have much to say today, except about the map that was in my pocket. I was scouting around from this weird helipad, and I saw a gun shop up there. Maybe it's a new lead, but also, I think I may be able to buy a gun up there. All I have is some Brass Knuckles, so I won't last long in a fight. I got some pictures to make up for the short entry, so here you go. It's night time, but I just recently got my stuff back. Well, here they are.


The Helipad I spoke of

A ramshackle hard to see roof, built over Megaton

My humble abode



I heard some people talking about cutting out a hole in the roof to put a ray of light on the bomb, showing Atom's love of mankind because he disarmed the bomb, and apparently if you die directly from a bomb it is sinful, opposed to dieing from radsickness.


~Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment