Sunday, August 23, 2009

Salvation

Day 7,

I made it to Megaton. I don't know what to do now, the map that Maple gave me showed a crashed airplane section, the middle of it, on top of a building. There's an X on top of it, so I'm guessing what she hid for me is up there. I haven't seen Devs anywhere, but them again, I wasn't allowed in. Apparently after dark they don't allow anyone to come in, and because of my treeminder robes Deputy 'Weld' thinks I'm some sort of 'trouble maker'. I was a little ticked off, but I have managed to scrounge up some other clothing around me. On my way to Megaton, apparently there was a little town started by a bunch of 18 year olds. I walked by, but since I wasn't 18 yet they told me I needed to head off to Little Lamplight. I walked off, tired and weary.

The town of Adults

When I made it to Megaton my PDA started saying 'Personnel Detected'. I guess it has some sort of radar in it, but it scared me to death. I fell down right after I figured out it was a Ghoul. He was friendly, apparently he's a guard for Megaton, so I got up. Harold was a ghoul once, before he got exposed to FEV, whatever that is, and apparently got Herbert... I mean Bob, to grow out of his school. It being after dark, though, the Ghoul made me soil my garb.

The Ghoul

And finally, I have pictures of Megaton and my bed in a place called 'Outskirts'.


Megaton (top) My Outskirts humble home (Bottom)



~Jay


[NOTE: School is starting again, and between homework and school itself I may not be able to post an update every day. Though, I will explain made up reasons in the story.]



No comments:

Post a Comment