Friday, August 21, 2009

It Gets Worse...

Day 5,

A lot of bad things happened today. The best it got was a slave escape. The adults managed to get out of their cage, and they didn't bother waiting for anything. They just up and ran when the gate opened. I managed to get my PDA out of of the fence and get a picture of the massacre. Just our luck, Bleak died right outside our pen. Things started getting worse and worse from that point. We didn't even have a chance to get out of here.

We decided to leave Penny, and we were about to leave, but... but that Lucky person the slavers have been talking about came here. He and one his bodyguard, Lucy, went into Eulogy's building, along with someone I haven't seen before. John, the slaver that caught me, started eying him like his new prize and sat up out of his chair. Eulogy and Lucky spoke for a while, and then they parted ways. John caught up with Eulogy as he was going to check on 'The Box'. I managed to grab my PDA and start the recording, which I'll tape down on the bottom of the page. (See Fig. 1) I couldn't hear what they said, and I've been too shaky to activate my playback after I picked up the mic.

Here are some of the pictures I posted today, and I might write another entry tonight, after the look on John's face as he saw the new person.

My PDA


Bleak:

(Fig. 1)
[Loading.....]
[Welcome! Please insert Scorptech Audio card to begin playback!]
[Loading.....]
[Opening....]
[Start Playback Function?]
[Y/N]
[Staring Playback]



"All I'm saying, is that you get Lucky and Lucy, scare Devs out, and then I go after him!"

"What do I have against Lucky? What would I have against Lucky? Without him, Paradise Falls would fall into a state without weapons!"

"I can get you weapons after I take Devs out. Plus, I don't even have to move, how about that? I'll send some of my slaves out, hand them some Mezzers, and then they can take him instead of me!"

"You haven't answered my question, John, are you hiding something?"

"Look, everyone knows about Lucky. You tried to get a collar on him, and it ended up being a dud. It's not a secret anymore!"

"You think I don't know that? I hear everything that goes around Paradise Falls! I just didn't think my best slaver would believe that. It's true, but no one's been questioning their leader... I expect that a mutiny might start soon, every thinks that I'm a washed up old coot now..."

"I didn't say that Eulogy, no one would think of defying you"

"Oh well. Okay, I'll send some slavers on his tail. We'll get a collar on Lucky, get rid of Devs' damn dog, and catch Lucy on her way out. Plus, they'll be going to sleep soon. I'll send Clover to... keep Devs company..."

"Okay Master Eulogy. I'll keep an eye on him. I payed good caps for my slaves, so don't send em armed with a Fat Man or something that might get them killed."

"Don't worry. If anything you'll lose them to Devs, the weak fools."

"They may be weak, but Devs isn't used to this scenery. He won't last long."

[End Playback]

No comments:

Post a Comment