Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who am I?

Wow. This is the world? I found this book and read it, and I guess it's about me. I... I don't really know what's going on. I have... two memories I guess? I... I remember killing two men, but, one of them said something, I can't remember it, but all of a sudden I was awake again. I'm an android. Some man named James made me, and then ran away from some 'Vault'. I guess He built me somewhere away from there, but he made me in Oasis, Jay's home. My real name is D863-Q1, but I think I'll stick with Jay. I don't really know what's happened, I freed a bunch of slaves in that brahmin, but I don't know what I'll do now. I guess go back to Megaton? I think I can find someone in a place called 'Rivet City' that can fix me. I'll easily be back to just plain Jay. No idea what to do once I get there, but the Journal's been talking about someone named 'Devs'. I think after I do what I need to do about him, I'll head out to find my creator. I need answers.

The town that was next to me, I now know is called Big Town, accepted me when I took out the slavers. They saw what happened, and they think that if I get to Little Lamplight Squirrel maight be able to help me. I guess he was one of my friends, god, it's so hard to understand what's going on. I'm going insane just trying to remember things. I think I can also fix the camera on this PDA I have, it shouldn't be too hard. I now understand how hard it is to live like a human, I think that's what a slaver said, that I shouldn't hide behind false memories. I don't have any idea what's going on, but from what I read in the journal I have to get back home... get back to Megaton quick.

~Jay/D863-Q1

No comments:

Post a Comment