Friday, August 21, 2009

It Gets Worse... (2)

Day 5,

LATER THAT NIGHT


It.... it was horrible. I was woken up from my rest by screaming and the sound gunshots. I snuck out of the house, and climbed atop the rubble of a building. I didn't take pictures, it was simply far too horrible. Too horrible. Lucky was being hoisted onto a streetlamp in some sort of cruel cage. I noticed Lucy rushing this 'Devs' person into the bathroom, telling him to go to the sewers. I figured that Squirrel, Sammy and I could take the same tunnels, and that's where I'm writing you from. Lucy ran back out and was immediately given a collar, she tried to struggle, but she too was hoisted into a cage. I couldn't believe my eyes. These slavers were just horrible... I would've recorded the situation on my PDA voice access, but the last chip was important and Squirrel is still making me a bag full of them to record more things. I'm still trying to find my way around these sewers, and we have to be quiet. We're tailing Devs right now, and if he sees us he might think we're slavers and run too far away. This is a short entry, I'm running out of space on this page. I hope they don't catch us, or else we might not go back to our pens.


~Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment