Friday, August 28, 2009

Technological Prowress

Day 12,

[Note: My Print Screen button cracked in half because I was pissed at it, so I won't take pictures for a while. The reason I haven't posted is 1) I got the new Dissidia PSP bundle and 2) Lots of clothes shopping going on that I missed for school. I also NEED feedback, because if I know that people like how I'm making the story go, please email LordSoy@hotmail.com If you have any suggestions, just email me, and I'll get back to you. Also, if you want any of the Megaton Mods featured in my previous post just check out lifeinthewastes.blogspot.com, it's another amazing fallout story written by a friend.]

Dammit! That stupid camera on my PDA cracked, and I used this email function to contact Squirrel. He told me he used the glass from this gun called a Mesmetron, but his camera was breaking all the time, too. Whenever I get the chance, I'll ask Moira to fix it for me. Now, I know it's been a really long time since I wrote here last, but it's been hard for me to stay covered. Simms told the town it was ME that disarmed the bomb after he found out Tenpenny had killed Burke. Now slavers everywhere are following me around. I guess they knew my name, but I heard someone say that Devs was going to get rid of the slavers.

I don't have much time, and I almost found the way to the x on my map, but the thing is it's on top of Simms' house. It's locked at night, so I can't get there until the slavers are gone. I think they found out where I've been hiding, so, since no one knows where I live, I'm staying in my house. I also learned that I'm really good at electronics. I even made a vocal receptor on my own. I leave a bunch of them hidden around Megaton with those spare memory chips so that I can find some juicy information. I have 2 bits down at the bottom, but one of them is really scratchy. The other one is two slavers talking about me, so I'm gonna hide it in my journal. I know I haven't been able to move around much, but from what I heard, I'll be able to walk in the sun.

I also made a small remote detonator, so far I can only hook it up to Weld. I aaaalmost blew him up, but Simms caught me and said robots were citizens too. I disagree, they're our servants, but whatever. He's the boss. I'm trying to find someone to move into my house, too, because unless I have someone over 18 in there I'm not allowed to live there. Simms says he'll take care of me, but I have to leave my house and belongings behind. I have a bunch mof spare junk that I'm not going to leave behind. I hope I find a soluution soon, or it's back to the outskirts for me.

~Jay


(Fig. 1)
[Loading.....]
[Welcome! Please insert Scorptech Audio card to begin playback!]
[Loading.....]
[Opening....]
[Start Playback Function?]
[Y/N]
[Staring Playback]



"Okay, here's what we're going to do. I found out that little escaped slave has been hiding in the empty shell of the bomb. I think, when he's asleep, we can jump in there and grab him!"

"Good idea, but really? If we jump in there we'll be stuck! Plus, we're only here for Devs. That's what John said, and if we catch him, we're free to do what we want!"

"I don't know. Devs is a little dangerous. I bet we can hold the kid hostage, and get him to come with us of his own free will"

"What if he left? I heard him writing in some journal as I ewalked past, and the old coot said it was Atom writing us a message. He said he could envision it in his head, and it said something about 'moving back into my house'"

"That was the readiation, man!"

"My brother was radiated, and now he can lift things with his mind. Think, that guy spends HOURS sitting in that pool around the bomb. Something has to have happened."

"Whatever, I still think he's crazy"
[End Playback]


(Fig. 2)
[Loading.....]
[Welcome! Please insert Scorptech Audio card to begin playback!]
[Loading.....]
[Opening....]
[Start Playback Function?]
[Y/N]
[Staring Playback]

"Ug----at is why I am where I am now. I needed a drink after today and Gob is always there to supply my n---- sufficient relaxant. But ....



This time was -----ent. This time a --------ere and had a wor------- gave no name or identif-----he did give was an oppo----ty. He said he would pay me handsomely to rem-----aver presence in Megaton. I don't know if it was the ra-----ooze, but I accepted his offer.



I need to think of a------s good to know I will get the pleasure of tearing those slaver's lives asunder. I will never forget what happened at Para------s just the beginning ...."
[End Playback]


[To see full story of Fig. 2 go to lifeinthewastes.blogspot.com!]

No comments:

Post a Comment