Saturday, August 29, 2009

Death on the Horizon

Day 13,

I know it's earlier than usual, but I had to write now. There is some good news, but then there's a lot of bad news. Devs got up and went ahead with killing some of the slavers, but as a couple of them were leaving they caught a glance at me. I knew I didn't have much time until they found me, but I didn't know I'd get captured while I was in Megaton. Simms told me, in a whisper, that he'd come help me, but I don't think I'll be going back to Paradise Falls. I think a few of them started talking about some place called 'Point Lookout', but I don't know. They said I'll surely die there, so I have to get out of here quick.

I'm riding in a bag on the slavers' pack brahmin, so they can't here me. I have a plan, but it's not well made out. You see, I found a knife in the bag next to mine, so I'm going to jump out and them down. There are two of them, and right now we're by that town for adults only, so if they see this happen I might be able to stay there for a while. The other bad news is that about 40 slavers are walking around in Outskirts, buying weapons and are ready to spring. I hope John calls off the attack soon, but either way I feel bad about Megaton.

I know this is early, but I have to go. They might catch me writing.
~Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment