Thursday, August 20, 2009

On the Way Out

Day 4,

Okay, thank goodness this is all done for. I'm writing while we're waiting in the pen for Penny. I managed to convince Forty to talk to Eulogy while he took a step too close to our pen, and that sent him off. Apparently Eulogy won't let him guard the pens anymore, so he's back to the front gate. The collars are off, we established communications with the pen next to ours, so they're escaping too. All we have to do now is wait for Penny to come out of our room. She was muttering something about staying here, so I don't know what will happen....


Also, Squirrel finished his surprise for me. He made me this strange machine called a 'PDA'. It has a camera on it, so I can now get pictures to paste into my journal. He says that there's a voice memo system in it somewhere, I just have to find it. It also has a holotape port, terminal analogue cable, and it tells me what exactly I have with me at all times. Squirrel made his own version, too, so I'll let him take a picture of mine when we get where we're heading. I can't wait until we leave this dump and make it to... well, wherever it is we're going! It has to be better than Paradise Falls, I mean a man murdered a Bartender for giving him a watered down drink! We may have to stay here for a little bit, though, because Penny is getting really annoying about not coming with us. Tomorrow, if she decides to stay, we're leaving her. I also got some pictures of Squirrel's Anti-Radiation Shrooms and the Pen that we stay in.


Anti-Radiation Mushrooms


And our Pen:



Our dilapidated Pen, during the safest time of day


I haven't had much time to take more pictures, but as soon as we make it out of Paradise Falls I'll take pictures of everything I find interesting. I haven't gotten the hang of taking pictures of myself, so it might take two or three days before I can get a picture. I'll probably find a mirror in this Megaton place I need to head towards. I sure do hope that point b in our little expedition is close to Megaton, or I might have a few days' walk ahead of me.

I have little time to finish this message, our new pen guard may have tunnel vision, but he has an extremely twitchy trigger finger.

~Jay



[Author Note: If anyone is interested in getting any of the mods I use in this story or want their character to be mentioned in my story just email me at LordSoy@hotmail.com and unless your character looks distinctively like an NPC, I can't show pictures of them, because I fail at the GECK. Also, links to mods used in pictures will be posted the following day in the form of a new blog post.]


1 comment: